|You shouldn't have been so baaaad|
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
Screw the rules I have a half bear octopus! In all seriousness I don't really have enough people I talk to on here any more to tag. I will do ten questions I guess and if you feel like you wanna do it say I tagged you. I'm really not gonna tag any one.
1. What's the craziest story you have and like to tell?
Ouch. Rough question. I have so many crazy stories I like to tell. Most of them have to do with a relative doing something stupid, me getting hurt, or start with "At my grandma's funeral." Oh, or me almost hitting someone.
2. Any secret pleasures? (Like… a TV show you wish you didn't enjoy.)
It's not so much a secret any more but I still feel kind of bad that I like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. I also like both Ghost Rider Movies. I know most people say the first one is bad but I like it all the same, the second one is terrible but I love it. It's like watching a really bad car crash.
3. If you could go on an adventure, knowing there was no way you'd ever get hurt, what kind of adventure would you go on and where?
LET'S GO RIDE A DRAGON! or climb a mountain, or fight a bear!
4. What was the worst wound you've had, and what's the story behind it? (unless it's something you don't wanna talk about, then I guess talk about the last time you had to use a bandaid?)
Hahaha...way to many to count. I fell off a chair when I was two and still have the scar from that, burned my leg and arm at work, burned my foot at work, got in fight with my brothers cat.
5. If you were offered the opportunity to be a badass spy, but your employers are pretty shady and might order you to do something less than morally correct, would you take? Why or why not?
No, because my morals are about all I got.
6. When you were young and couldn't go to school because you were sick or something, what crappy daytime television did you watch?
All the cartoons. All of them.
7. Have a favorite movie or show that you watch, that pretty much nobody else watches? Why do you like, what is it about?
Show no, but I read this comic series called "Chew" it's about this FDA agent that has weird foody powers and I've tried to get other people into it and they're just not having it.
8. When introducing yourself to new people, what's something about yourself that you try to hide from them as long as you can? (Like a hobby, or a topic… or something)
Everything. I've worked at the same place for three years and they're just now starting to learn things about me.
9. What was the comic (or manga) that got you into it reading/drawing/writing?
Honestly I've always been more of a TV person. If it wasn't for the Justice League cartoon from the late 90's early 2000's I wouldn't even be reading comics right now. Same with Manga if it wasn't for anime I wouldn't have ever picked up manga. I think the show's that really got me into doing the stuff I'm doing (which is all three of those things) would be Reading Rainbow, Wish Bone, The Simpsons, and any Butch Hartman cartoon. Though my old style was just anime trash (I mean that in the nicest way possible) my style now is kind of a mix between genaric anime, Hartman's style and a bit of the Simpsons. If I'm being even more honest I'd have to say if it wasn't for Reading Rainbow and Wish Bone I probably wouldn't even be able to read and write today. I'm one of those people who owes a whole lot to TV.
10. What's your pet peeve?
Far to many to count. I think the most consist one is when people say "History repeats itself." I just get this little twinge of anger and have to go "No, people are stupid and don't learn from history." But now that I say that someone's gonna comment it below.
Alright, questions, questions, lesseee.
1) How did you find me?
2) If you could have any animal real or not as a pet what would it be?
3) Do you own any how to draw books and if so which ones?
4) What's the coolest (in your opinion) idea you've ever come up with?
5) Do you like to listen to music when you're working on stuff or do you just kind of sit there in the silence?
6) Bear-o-pus. No, no question six, just the bear-o-pus.
7) What's your favorite TF2 class to play as, if you've never played TF2 what's your favorite video game?
8) What's your favorite thing to draw, write, whatever you do?
9) Do you prefer to work digitally or traditionally?
10) What is your quest?
Again anyone who wants to answer these, cool, whatever. I'm going to bed